Pentode USB Flash Drives give your computer a steampunk feel



These days, everyone has a flash drive. They’re small, inexpensive, and come in very large capacities. I’ve got a drawer full of ones that I’ve bought, or been given over the years. However, the ones I tend to keep out and use are a little bit flashier than the rest. After all, I like to surround myself with things that express who I am, and what I like. So I’ve got a few Star Wars characters, and some other interesting drives. What I don’t have is something that shows off my love of Steampunk.


These Pentode USB Flash Drives are unlike any drive I’ve ever seen, although their overall look is quite familiar. The reason for this is that the flash drives are actually old vacuum tubes that have been hollowed out at the bottom, and replaced with a high quality SanDisk USB 2.0 drive, and an LED.


The result is a really cool device that will be sure to catch the eyes of more than one person. If you’re into Steampunk gadgets, this is definitely one to add to your collection.



0 comments:

Post a Comment